This Notice is for New Applicants that do not currently have an AmeriCorps Texas grant through OneStar. This Notice is for AmeriCorps Texas (AmeriCorps State) grants. These grants are awarded to organizations that propose to place AmeriCorps members in service solely within Texas. Selected organizations will receive grants to support the development of an AmeriCorps program and AmeriCorps member positions that engage members in service to meet critical needs in Texas. Selected recipients receive a three-year project period grant, continuation grant is required for years 2 and 3.
|Notice of Intent||February 16, 2023|
New applicants are required to submit a Notice of Intent to Apply form by 10:59PM Central.
|New Application Due||March 9, 2023|
Applications are due in eGrants and additionally required documents are due via email to firstname.lastname@example.org by 10:59 PM Central.
|Notification of Selection||Early June 2023|
|Budget Period Start Date||September 1, 2023|
Successful applicants may not propose a budget period start date earlier than September 1, 2023.
|Member Term of Service Start Date||September 1, 2023|
Applicants may not propose an AmeriCorps Member term of service start date earlier than September 1, 2023.
Failure to submit a Notice of Intent to Apply Form will render a New applicant ineligible to submit a full application. Late or incomplete applications will not be accepted.
- Notice of Intent to Apply Form
- 2023-2024 New AmeriCorps Texas – Notice of Funding Opportunity and Application Instructions
- Performance Measure Instructions
- Mandatory Supplemental Information
Resources and Guidance
- 2023-2024 New Applicant Application Submission Checklist
- Administrative Cost Calculator Tool
- Calculating Required Grantee Share
- Budget Worksheet
- Logic Model Template
Training and Technical Assistance
- AmeriCorps Introductory Session: October 6, 2022 | VIEW RECORDING | VIEW SLIDES
- Program Design: October 13, 2022 | VIEW RECORDING | VIEW SLIDES
- Creating the Budget: October 20, 2022 | VIEW RECORDING | VIEW SLIDES
- Performance Measurement: October 27, 2022 | VIEW RECORDING | VIEW SLIDES
- Creating the Application: November 3, 2022 | VIEW RECORDING | VIEW SLIDES
- Application Wrap-Up: November 10, 2022 at 11 AM CST | Register
- Q&A Session: January 19, 2023 at 11 AM CT | Register
- Q&A Session: February 9, 2023 at 11 AM CT | Register
All sessions will be recorded, session recordings and slides will be uploaded to this page within 1 week of the training.