This Notice is for New Applicants that do not currently have an AmeriCorps Texas grant through OneStar. This Notice is for AmeriCorps Texas (AmeriCorps State) grants. These grants are awarded to organizations that propose to place AmeriCorps members in service solely within Texas. Selected organizations will receive grants to support the development of an AmeriCorps program and AmeriCorps member positions that engage members in service to meet critical needs in Texas.
Fall Operating Grant Start
|Notice of Intent to Apply Form||March 3, 2022|
All interested applicants are required to submit the Notice of Intent to Apply form online by 10:59 PM Central on Thursday, March 3, 2022.
|New Applications Due||March 24, 2022|
Applications are due in eGrants and additional required documents are due via email to email@example.com by 11:59 PM Central on Thursday, March 24, 2022.
|Notification of Selection||Early June 2022|
Failure to submit a Notice of Intent to Apply Form will render a New applicant ineligible to submit a full application. Late or incomplete applications will not be accepted.
- Notice of Funding Opportunity | New Applicants – Spring Deadline
- Application Instructions | New Applicants – Spring Deadline
- Formula Submission Instructions
- Performance Measure Instructions
- Mandatory Supplemental Guidance
Application instructions and materials are made available from documents provided by AmeriCorps. If AmeriCorps makes any updates to their materials OneStar documents will also be updated and reposted with the date that the update was made.
Applicants are required to submit their application and additional documents by the application submission deadline. Applications and additional documents must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. See Application Materials section of the Notice for details on additional required documents.
- 2022-2023 Application Submission Checklist
- 2022-2023 Administrative Cost Calculator Tool
- 2022-2023 Budget Worksheet
- AmeriCorps Frequently Asked Questions
- Budget Tips: Frequently Miscategorized Budget Items
- Creating an eGrants Account
OneStar will host a series of informational webinar sessions covering a variety of introductory information related to managing an AmeriCorps program. A copy of each session’s presentation will be available on this website at the conclusion of the session as well as the audio recording. Time will be allotted at the end of each session for participant questions. You must pre-register to attend the webinar of your choice by clicking on the date/time below. Attendance on the calls is encouraged but not required to submit an application.
- Introduction to AmeriCorps | SLIDES | RECORDING
- Program Design | SLIDES | RECORDING
- Performance Measures | SLIDES | RECORDING
- Building the Budget | SLIDES | RECORDING
- Create the Application | SLIDES
- Application Wrap-Up | SLIDES | RECORDING
To receive Notice of Funding Opportunity updates and reminders please sign up here.
For questions regarding AmeriCorps Texas applications, contact email@example.com
All emails will be returned within a reasonable amount of time. Applicants are encouraged to submit their questions well in advance of the deadline as OneStar is not obligated to respond to questions that are received 48 hours prior to the due date