|Application Due||April 23, 2020 Applications are due in eGrants and additionally required documents are due via email to firstname.lastname@example.org by 10:59:59 PM Central. Late or incomplete applications will not be accepted.|
|Hold for Clarifications||May 7-28, 2020 Upon review, an application may require clarification or correction. Individuals with knowledge of the application and ability to submit the application in eGrants must be available.|
|Notification of Selection||May 29, 2020|
|Budget Period||September 1, 2020 Applicants may propose a budget period start date of September 1, 2020 or later. The planning grant period is for 12 months.|
Planning Grant Notice and Instructions
- Electronic Application Submission in eGrants Applicants must submit applications electronically via eGrants, CNCS’s web-based system.
- Submission of Additional Documents Applicants are required to submit additional documents by the application submission deadline. Additional Documents must be emailed to email@example.com.
- 2020-2021 Administrative Cost Calculator
- 2020-2021 Planning Grant Budget Worksheet
- Budget Tips: Frequently Miscategorized Budget Items
- Creating an eGrants Account
- AmeriCorps Regulations 45 CFR Sections 2520-2550
- Uniform Grants Guidance
Information SessionsOneStar will host an informational webinar session covering introductory information related to the AmeriCorps*Texas Planning Grant opportunity. Time will be allotted at the end of each session for participant questions. You must pre-register to attend the webinar of your choice by clicking on the date/time below. Attendance on the calls is encouraged but not required to submit an application. The call will be recorded; the recording and PowerPoint presentation will be available for download after the call.
- AmeriCorps Texas Planning Grant
View webinar recording
Contact InformationAll communication relating to this Notice must be directed to the contact person named below.
Phone consultations available by appointment only. Email Kailee to schedule.