We are pleased to introduce the inaugural cohort of the Texas Rural Nonprofit Network! Launched in September 2022, this new network engages 25 nonprofits operating in or serving Texas rural communities. In partnership with Resilia, a social impact technology organization, members have access to networking opportunities, coaching, training, and on-demand tools and resources to boost organizational growth and impact. During this pilot year, we aim to listen and learn about the unique needs facing Texas rural communities and continue to develop opportunities to support nonprofits serving in these areas.
Special thanks to Volunteer Generation Fund for investing in this initiative!
- Cactus Nazarene Ministry Center
- Cibolo Center for Conservation
- CitySquare Paris
- Coastal Prairie Conservancy
- Collegiate Edu-Nation
- Creative Kids Inc.
- Fayette Community Foundation
- Fort Bend Women’s Center
- Gardenia E. Jannsen Animal Shelter
- Greater Longview United Way
- Henderson County HELP Center – Maggie’s House
- Hesed House of Wharton
- Homeland Preparedness Project
- Kaufman Christian Help Center
- Keep Andrews Beautiful
- MatriArk Village, Inc.
- Permian Basin Adult Literacy Center
- Rutherford Ranch Rescue
- Texas Association of Charitable Clinics
- Texas Christian Professional Women Network
- The Boys & Girls Club of the Highland Lakes
- Tiny Evie Rocks
- United Way of Palo Pinto County, Inc.
- Willacy County EMS Inc.
- Women on the Rock, Inc.