OneStar has partnered with Resilia, a social impact technology organization, to give 25 nonprofits access to their exclusive online platform. Resilia offers technology and 1:1 coaching to support effectiveness, creativity, and workflow in nonprofits across the country. Texas Rural Nonprofit Network services will be centered on providing hands-on resources for nonprofits serving rural communities, and to strengthen their volunteer recruitment and engagement strategies.
Network members will have access to a suite of on-demand tools and resources to support organizational growth and impact, which include:
- Curated resources that support development in storytelling, fundraising, volunteer management, compliance, and much more
- Unlimited 1:1 consultation with nonprofit coaches on core nonprofit functions
- Peer-to-peer learning experience that includes workshops for network development and collaboration
- Tools to capture program outputs, outcomes, and impact narratives
- 40+ downloadable and customizable templates spanning sample fundraiser plans, elevator pitch, bylaws, and strategic plans
- Grants database of 60,000 grantmakers and thousands of grant awards to support diversifying funds and increasing mission impact.
Selected nonprofits can invite unlimited users from their organization to access all these services from September 2022 to July 2023.
To be considered for the Texas Rural Nonprofit Network, organizations must complete the application no later than Wednesday, August 31, 2022, and:
- Operate in a rural* area and/or serve a rural community
- Be designated as a 501(c)(3) organization
- Recruit and engage volunteers (or plan to utilize volunteers)
Primary consideration will be given to applicants presenting needs that, if solved, will significantly increase organizational capacity and/or directly impact their mission. Priority will also be given to organizations that are at least 50 miles outside of the geographic footprint of a volunteer center and have an operating budget under $500,000.
Organizations selected to participate in the Texas Rural Nonprofit Network will be notified by Monday, September 12, 2022. The program will officially launch in September 2022.
For additional information or questions, please submit all inquiries to email@example.com or call 512-287-2007.
*OneStar uses rural-urban commuting area (RUCA) codes to classify program addresses as either rural or urban for analytic purposes. RUCA codes classify U.S. census tracts using measures of population density, urbanization, and daily commuting. Census tracts with an urban cluster population of less than 50,000 are considered rural (RUCA codes 4-10). Applicants can designate themselves as serving rural communities if some or all service locations are in rural areas as defined by RUCA codes or if the program can provide other compelling evidence that the program is rural in the narrative portion of the application. This self-designation will be considered in membership selection decisions. For more information about RUCA codes, please visit the USDA website.