9011 Mountain Ridge Drive
Austin, Texas 78759
OneStar Foundation recognizes the following holidays:
- New Year's Day
- Martin Luther King, Jr. Day
- President's Day
- Good Friday
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Veteran's Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- Day after Thanksgiving
- Christmas Eve
- Christmas Day
Public Information Requests
Public Information Act (the Act). The Act generally provides that:
- Any person has the right to request access to government records or information.
- All entities defined as a "governmental body" in section 552.003 (1) (A) are subject to the Act.
- Certain information is protected from disclosure by the exceptions in the Act, other law, either constitutional, statutory, or by judicial decision.
Making a Request
Submit a written request with enough description and detail about the information requested to enable OneStar Foundation to accurately identify and locate said information. See "Helpful Suggestions for Making a Public Information Request" below for more details. Requests made by fax or e-mail must be sent to the fax number and e-mail address designated by OneStar Foundation in order to trigger an obligation under the Act.
You may submit your request by mail, fax, e-mail or in person at the OneStar office.
Requests via E-mail or Fax
Pursuant to section 552.301(c) of the Government Code, all requests for information submitted by e-mail or fax must be sent to the designated OneStar Foundation Public Information Request e-mail address or fax number in order to trigger an obligation under the Act.
The general public can request information by contacting the Public Information Request coordinator by e-mail at email@example.com or fax at 512.287.2039.
Requests Made by Mail or in Person
Requests for public information submitted by mail should go to:
Attn: Public Information Request
9011 Mountain Ridge Drive, Suite 100
Austin, Texas 78759
Questions about a request or our procedures should be directed to OneStar's Public Information Coordination Office:
- Phone: 512.287.2035
- Fax: 512.287.2039
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Helpful Suggestions for Making a Public Information Request
Following these tips will allow OneStar to process a request as accurately and efficiently as possible:
- Your request must be in writing; only written requests trigger obligations under the Act.
- Include your full name and contact information, including e-mail address (if available). It is helpful to clearly label your correspondence as a "Public Information Request."
- Be specific and clear in describing the nature and scope of the information you are seeking.
- Your request should be for information that is already in existence.
- Governmental bodies are not required to answer questions, perform legal research or comply with a continuing request to supply information on a periodic basis as such information is prepared in the future.
- All requests should be addressed to OneStar Foundation's Public Information Coordination Office. Requests made by fax or e-mail must be sent to the fax number and e-mail addresses designated by OneStar Foundation in order to trigger an obligation under the Act.
- If you believe OneStar Foundation has not responded as required by the Act, contact the OneStar Foundation Public Information Coordination Office immediately.
Contact the Public Information Coordination Office by e-mail at email@example.com, by phone at 512.287.2035, by fax at 512.287.2039 or at the mailing address above with any requests, questions or comments on access to records or information.