OneStar hosted the 2020 AmeriCorps Texas All Grantee Meeting Tuesday, February 25 to Wednesday, February 26 at the Holiday Inn Austin-Town Lake in Austin, Texas.
The 2020 AmeriCorps Texas All Grantee Meeting offered a time for program staff to reflect on the lessons learned and best practices of the past 25 years of national service while focusing on the next 25 Years & Beyond.
The overall goals of AmeriCorps*Texas All Grantee Meeting were to ensure that participants:
- Clearly understand CNCS requirements from a programmatic, member management, and grant administration perspective.
- Have an opportunity to connect with OneStar staff to address questions and share challenges & successes.
- Have an opportunity to meet, connect, and collaborate with their peers in national service.
- Reflect on the best practices and lessons learned from the first 25 years of AmeriCorps and collaborate with their peers to continue delivering high quality, impactful programs to members and service recipients.
- Are energized by the impact of national service throughout Texas and return to their programs with increased motivation and inspiration.